National groups across the world
Click a country on the map or on the list
The next ALAI Congress will be held in Madrid from 18 till 19 June 2020 on the theme of copyright, competition and innovation.
- The Belgian 'Association pour le droit d'auteur' co-organises a conference on Directive 2018/790 concerning copyright in the digital single market.
Read the save the date here.
- ALAI communicates its opinion on Article 13 of the proposal for a Directive on copyright in the Digital Single Market as adopted by the trialogue. See document (EN | ES)
- ALAI communicates its opinion in respect of some questions for preliminary ruling by the CJEU in case C-682/18 (YouTube). See document
- The ALAI Bureau communicates its resolution concerning the 2019 Amendment of the Czech Copyright Act See document
- ALAI communicates its opinion on Case C-263/18 (NUV/GAU v. Tom Kabinet). See document
- ALAI communicates its opinion on case C-161/17 (Land Nordrhein-Westfalen c./ Dirk Renckhoff). See document
- ALAI developed some further reflections on the DSM Proposal for a directive (article 13 and Recital 38). See document
- ALAI's Executive Committee, in its meeting in Copenhagen on 17 May 2017, has expressed a wish to the government of Canada. See Wish.
- ALAI’s Executive Committee, in its meeting in Copenhagen on 17 May 2017, has approved an opinion on the Right of communication to the public ; the Advocate General's Opinions in Filmspeler Case C-527/15 and Ziggo Case C-610/15". See Opinion
- At its meeting in Paris on 18 February 2017, the ALAI Executive Committee approved a new Resolution on the European proposals of 14 September 2016 to introduce fairer sharing of the value when works and other protected material are made available by electronic means
- At its meeting in Rome on 14 September 2016, the ALAI Executive Committee approved an opinion on the cross-border effect of licences granted for digitization and communication of out-of-commerce works by cultural heritage institutions under a regime of Extended Collective Licences.
- At its meeting in Rome on 14 September 2016, the ALAI Executive Committee approved a new resolution following the 2015 Bonn Congress of ALAI concerning proposals to base the exploitation right on a comprehensive system of remunerations.