National groups across the world
Click a country on the map or on the list
- The 2019 ALAI Congress will be held in Prague from 18 till 20 September 2019 on the theme of management of copyright. See the website
- ALAI communicates its opinion on Case C-263/18 (NUV/GAU v. Tom Kabinet). See document
- ALAI communicates its opinion on case C-161/17 (Land Nordrhein-Westfalen c./ Dirk Renckhoff). See document
- ALAI developed some further reflections on the DSM Proposal for a directive (article 13 and Recital 38). See document
- ALAI's Executive Committee, in its meeting in Copenhagen on 17 May 2017, has expressed a wish to the government of Canada. See Wish.
- ALAI’s Executive Committee, in its meeting in Copenhagen on 17 May 2017, has approved an opinion on the Right of communication to the public ; the Advocate General's Opinions in Filmspeler Case C-527/15 and Ziggo Case C-610/15". See Opinion
- At its meeting in Paris on 18 February 2017, the ALAI Executive Committee approved a new Resolution on the European proposals of 14 September 2016 to introduce fairer sharing of the value when works and other protected material are made available by electronic means
- At its meeting in Rome on 14 September 2016, the ALAI Executive Committee approved an opinion on the cross-border effect of licences granted for digitization and communication of out-of-commerce works by cultural heritage institutions under a regime of Extended Collective Licences.
- At its meeting in Rome on 14 September 2016, the ALAI Executive Committee approved a new resolution following the 2015 Bonn Congress of ALAI concerning proposals to base the exploitation right on a comprehensive system of remunerations.